LYNX-DEV One more comment about patches..

From: Julian Rodriguez
Subject: LYNX-DEV One more comment about patches..
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 15:29:31 -0500 (CDT)

I've just compiled lynx again with the composite patch, Rob's character
styles patch, Fillip's multi-bookmarks patch, and Tom's nsl interrupt and
ssl patches.  I'm happy to say that all is well (with the exception of
Rob's; since Rob only applied the style patches for linux and dos, I had
to modify it slightly, since I'm on solaris2... I also included the getyx
define in LCurses, and it seems to work fine..)  I did not include patch
#11, because Fote had qualms about that, and I take Fote's words as gospel
:)

Anyway, I just wanted to say that the patches seem to coexist well with
each other..

Julian Rodriguez

;
;