LYNX-DEV Re: DOS, DOS and Windows

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: DOS, DOS and Windows
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 20:24:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 24 Oct 1996, Wayne Buttles wrote:

> Just a little fodder for the browser.org platforms page.
> <http://www.nyu.edu/pages/wsn/subir/lynx/platforms.html>

One thing I missed about compiling Lynx code (actually most Un*x code)
with Borland C 3.1 (not sure about other versions) is 0 != NULL.  This has
bitten me many times and I always forget *sigh*

Not sure if people here really care about this stuff, but little things
like that can ruin your day so I figured it was worth the wasted post if
it only helped one person someday.

Wayne.

;
;