LYNX-DEV Re: crashes from within screen

From: Will Mengarini
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: crashes from within screen
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 02:42:08 -0800 (PST)

Foteos Macrides <address@hidden> writes:

>What about the -enable_scrollback switch or configuration option?
>Could that be factor (though I don't see why having that set wrong might
>cause a crash)?

I normally run Lynx under screen with -enable_scrollback, & just tried
it under screen without.  Both times it worked fine.

I'm running Lynx Version 2.6 with no patches installed, under SunOS 4.1.4.

                   Will Mengarini  <address@hidden>

"We are beginning to perceive how free world populations move with a
 ghostly sixth sense to nurture group survival.  Consider a presidential
 election where the choice is between two second-rate candidates.  The
 [U.S.] election of 1988 is a good example.  An objective observer is
 struck by the fact that the people give the Presidency to one party and
 deliver the Congress to the opposition, thereby rendering to a minimum
 the damage potential of an incompetent."
      --from p124 of /Let Us Prey/ by Bill Branon
;
;