Re: LYNX-DEV What's wrong here?

From: Filip M Gieszczykiewicz
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV What's wrong here?
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 16:27:34 -0600 (CST)

You (Klaus Weide) wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Nov 1996, Filip M Gieszczykiewicz wrote:
> > http://www.autosteel.org/home/visitors/web-feedback.html
> > Greetings. As the last action of this cgi-bin, I get a Server Error
> > and a blank screen. I'm not sure if that happens before or after
> > the contents of the form are sent... can I find out?
>                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> I think you know about the -trace flag and the trace toggle key...
> Any reason to think this is something different from "the POST redirection
> problem"?

Greetings. Yes, I know about trace... however, when I try:
lynx -trace <url> | tee trace.log
I get a slide-show (and never have a chance to fill the form in and
send it in) AND, on top of that, I get only a 15K file which
contains nothing but escape codes... when stripped, only a few
dozen lines of the form...

It would be nice if lynx let you work as usual but would internally
"tee" all the logging info into some file...

Do you mean than POST redirection is not supported? When I say
"y" to the question, I get the Server Error message... BTW, what
the heck is a Post Redirection?

Take care.
;
;