LYNX-DEV color lynx is great!

From: Bela Lubkin
Subject: LYNX-DEV color lynx is great!
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 04:33:41 -0800

Thanks, Rob!

I came into this with an attitude of "I'll make sure it works on SCO
because I want other people to have it, since they seem to want it, but
I don't really care myself."

I was wrong.  It really makes the browsing experience better.  Good
work.

Suggestions:

  I don't see a -nocolor flag.  So if I install this binary as my
  system-wide Lynx, people who don't want color will have a problem.

  While you're at that, make sure it can be specified in lynx.cfg /
  .lynxrc

  and while you're at that, please add a -show_cursor equivalent to the
  lynx.cfg parsing...

  Needs better docs!  But you knew that... this is just preliminary
  code...

>Bela<
;
;