LYNX-DEV Question: What web page can be used as guidance to a new lynx u

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: LYNX-DEV Question: What web page can be used as guidance to a new lynx user in building an up to date lynx?
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 1996 18:30:15 -0500

I was wondering if anyone has written down the best steps a person who
wants to build lynx on a linux system should follow to build a lynx
which is up to date in regards to patches?  Over the past couple weeks I have
seen lots of patches fly over this mailing list, and when I pop out to
the page on the Lynx enhanced pages it _looks_ as if the last update was
about 11 or so days ago.  So is the best suggestion just to tell them
to read the past 2 months of the mailing list , get all the patches from
the html files in raw html (so as not to break the patches), strip out
the html, then to apply them?

--
:s Larry W. Virden                 INET: address@hidden
:s <URL:http://www.teraform.com/%7Elvirden/> <*> O- "We are all Kosh."