Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Multibookmark patch

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Multibookmark patch
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 1996 18:26:22 -0700 (MST)

The only thought I can share so far concerning multiple bookmarks might be
what I observe when using Netscrape.  It allows to build a "hierarchy" of
bookmarks in the same bookmarks file simply by creating nested headers.
However, when lynx displays this file, I don't suppose it would work out
with the desired effects achieved by having separate bookmark files.