Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Multibookmark patch

From: JOHNLIM
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Multibookmark patch
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 96 21:24:00 +0800

Filip M Gieszczykiewicz <address@hidden> wrote:

 F(> Your second point ... it appear that since I use the internal screen
 F(> output routines, it just chops it off at the columns... I don't check
 F(> it because neither does the "o"ptions menu... (I know, not an excuse -
 F(> but I learned lynx from example...)

 F(> I heard that I wasn't using the right color/bold as the rest of
 F(> lynx... could someone (who wrote that) let me know if they had figured
I think that was me ;)

 F(> out a patch or should I look for it.
Please do. Well, you said it yourself in the earlier paragraph - you're
using internal screen output routines, that's why I guess... :)

---
 John Lim Eng Hooi [CoSysOp, Cyber City BBS +603-7587400] * Lynx rules !
 Email address@hidden Web [http://www.cyberhq.net.my/johnlim]
 [ Can Xerox sue someone for copying? ]

;
;