LYNX-DEV Finding Lynx

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: LYNX-DEV Finding Lynx
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 12:44:06 -0700

I just added a link to lynx.browser.org for people looking for lynx, and then
checked it to make sure I typed it right. It worked, but upon reading the
page there, it occured to me that someone wanting find lynx for their machine
would read the entries there and then likely be left wondering where to go for
the sources still.

I would like to suggest that an additional list item be added:

<LI>To obtain Lynx, go to the Lynx Enhanced Pages site for a
<A HREF="http://www.nyu.edu/pages/wsn/subir/lynx.html#toc";>list of download
sites</A>.</LI>

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,