Re: LYNX-DEV options menu - more items

From: Filip M Gieszczykiewicz
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV options menu - more items
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 08:07:58 -0600 (CST)

You (Sven Guckes) wrote:
> Are there any plans to add more items to the options menu?
> From time to time I need the possibility to change some settings with Lynx -
> but I don't want to quit the current invocation as this would lose the current
> page history.  Sometimes all I need is to switch to another proxy -
> but I don't see a way to change this for Lynx - unless there was an item on
> the
> Options Menu for the proxy name.  So - will there be more items?

Greetings. Ok. Well, I added dynamic screen-size support to the saving of
multi-bookmarks - you can list the bookmarks in a screen as small as
9x35 :-) If all you want is a kludge, that's not hard. I presume Fote is
waiting for an elegant way (sorry, don't know anything about that :-)

The docs are almost ready for mb 007... much polished :-)

Take care.
;
;