Re: LYNX-DEV 02-Nov-96 2-6updates.zip && lynx2-6ssleay.zip

From: Tom Zerucha
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV 02-Nov-96 2-6updates.zip && lynx2-6ssleay.zip
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 13:18:31 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 2 Nov 1996, Foteos Macrides wrote:

>       I sent Hiram and Tom a v2.6 general update zip, and an SSLeay
> zip with additional replacement or supplemental files.  The general
> update zip has:

This has created a split since the update represents several differences
from what I have.  It seems to work though.

Now I have a few problems.

Should I continue to update the existing patch, or shift to the new one
(and what should it be called? 2-6a?).

Should I post the ssleay diff as a patch against the update?

Should I just work on the pre-2.7?

In some test code, I have certificate handling working (but you would have
to have SSLeay, probably 6.5 to get all the CAs, set up and configured
properly).  After resolving some potential export problems with the test
code I can integrate it with lynx, but which one?

address@hidden
finger address@hidden for PGP key

;
;