Re: LYNX-DEV interesting note regarding lynx usage

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV interesting note regarding lynx usage
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 16:07:01 -0500 (EST)

From:     linknet.kitsap.lib.wa.us
At:       [26/Aug/1996:19:52:25 -0400]
Getting:  "GET /doslynx/ HTTP/1.0" 200 6490
Referrer: "http://www.access.digex.net/~asgilman/lynx/FAQ/DosLynx.html";
Version:  "Lynx doo.daa.doo.daa.buss.stop.here  libwww-FM/2.14"

Hmm...linknet.kitsap.lib.wa.us is a library.  It looks like they might
have lynx as a menu option once you register.

<http://linknet.kitsap.lib.wa.us/>
"Welcome to Kitsap Regional Library's LinkNet system. We offer Gopher and
Web access, full-text periodical information, and even a free e-mail
account to anyone in Kitsap County who owns a library card."

I wonder if their public access browser is doo.daa.doo.daa.buss.stop.here.

Later,
Wayne

;
;