LYNX-DEV update status

From: Hiram Lester, Jr.
Subject: LYNX-DEV update status
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 23:15:26 -0600 (CST)

To answer those of you who might be wondering, I *DO* intend to continue
maintaining the update.  I have several of the recent patches flagged to
look at once I get a chance.  Unfortunately, my teachers have this crazy
idea that they are more important than Lynx development. :)  I will try to
get some of this stuff done soon, but it may be this weekend until I get
out a revision of the update... :(