LYNX-DEV building mini-inews for lynx2-6

From: Petri Jooste
Subject: LYNX-DEV building mini-inews for lynx2-6
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 16:22:54 +0200 (EET)

Thanks for everyone who mailed me with help in compiling
the basic lynx2-6 on SunOS 4.1.1 -- it turned out that
I just needed to do a ranlib for the libraries in question.

Now I want to add USENET news posting ability to lynx.
I tried to "make" inews which is in the utils subdirectory
of the lynx2-6 distribution.
It seems that there are some files missing from the distribution:
I cannot find any m- files (specified in config.h)

I am also not sure if conf.h should have a statement
#include "config.h"

When I change to the utils/inews subdirectory and try "make"
I get losts of warnings and parse errors and finally:
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `clientlib.o'

Any help will be appreciated.