Re: LYNX-DEV Bookmarks - a better idea (?)

From: Walter Skorski
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Bookmarks - a better idea (?)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 14:30:06 -0500 (EST)

Larry Virden writes:

> One of the things that _I_ wish for is more lynx support of multiple curses
> windows.  We sort of have that now for scrolling lists on forms.  Perhaps
> the bookmarks could be implemented as 'popup' windows that go away once
> one is finished.

Works for me - but Filip was specifically looking for a method that
doesn't require major screen real estate and the redraw overhead
involved.  I was only suggesting the edit buffer thing as an
option for him and whoever else might find it useful, not as the
default method.

--
.    iksrokS retlaW<>Walter Skorski    ..        address@hidden         .
 Computer Administrator, Div. of Medical Genetics, Thomas Jefferson University

;