Re: LYNX-DEV update status

From: Hiram Lester, Jr.
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV update status
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 00:01:03 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 6 Nov 1996, Larry W. Virden, x2487 wrote:

> From: "Hiram Lester, Jr." <address@hidden>
>
> > look at once I get a chance.  Unfortunately, my teachers have this crazy
> > idea that they are more important than Lynx development. :)  I will try to
>
> Just figure out a way to work your lynx development in as a major portion
> of a semester/quarter's grade in some class!

That would be nice.  Too bad Lynx isn't a compiler, or I might be able to
use it in the compiler class. :)

Well, I'm just getting ready to put up another update dated 11/8/96.  This
one includes Fote's mods through 11/7/96 plus a tweak or two of my own.
This includes most of the patches which have appeared lately on the list
minus the multi-bookmark, some updates to the Makefile, and Klaus'
extensive DIRED mods (only 1 small portion was incorporated by Fote).
Well, it looks like I've missed the 11/8 date. :)  It'll be up Real Soon
Now. ;)