Re: LYNX-DEV Where's the SSL patch?

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Where's the SSL patch?
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996 22:44:17 -0500 (EST)

  From: address@hidden

  What happen to the SSL patch, it's not on the original site.
  ftp/~thomas????
  There are a few other patches like nsl but no ssl.

That's true.  Tom is no longer maintaining the SSLeay-oriented
patches.  There is an OutOfDate patch still available -- find it
via the Patches Page at the Lynx Enhanced Pages.

Tom and Fote have both posted _recently_ about developments in
this area.  So recently that it is since the archiver ran
aground.

Pardon the inconvenience; we are encountering technical
difficulties; we will return to our regular program as soon as we
find...

Regards,

Al Gilman
;