LYNX-DEV SSL libraries? Where to find

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: LYNX-DEV SSL libraries? Where to find
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 06:01:20 -0700 (MST)

I've been looking netscape's FTP site and I can't find any SSL libraries
that are mentioned around here on the list and Lynx's notes concerning the
same.  I got the patch for SSL compilation but I can't find the libs
anywhere.  Can anyone help by telling me more specifically where to find
them? I looked at Al Gilman's picks and got refered to the patch but I
couldn't find any further comments; can youall help me out?

Thanks,
<STeve>

;
;