Re: LYNX-DEV misguided ideas?

From: Christopher R. Maden
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV misguided ideas?
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 22:09:13 GMT

I agree with Fote, and would like to see all development discussion on
lynx-dev.  There are a couple of things I would like to do with Lynx,
but do not have time or experience necessary for poking around Lynx
figuring out what does what.  Watching other people discover it will
make it possible for me to contribute more meaningfully to Lynx
development.

In other news, word from the W3C is that Cougar is going to have a
whole passel of new character entities, including a set available from
the Symbol font.  I'm open to ideas on how to make *that* work...
(Can curses change fonts?!?)

-Chris
--
<!NOTATION SGML.Geek PUBLIC "-//GCA//NOTATION SGML Geek//EN">
<!ENTITY crism PUBLIC "-//EBT//NONSGML Christopher R. Maden//EN" SYSTEM