Re: LYNX-DEV charset issues (was: hodge-podge, updates)

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV charset issues (was: hodge-podge, updates)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 09:14:10 +0900 (JST)

> I don't know what exactly CJK processing does. I can look at the sources,
> but it would be nice if someone could tell me what those routines are

The author of the CJK routines is Takuya Asada.  He was/is on this list,
but we haven't heard from him recently.  In consideration of his absence,
I would urge the BIG BOYS (those few of you who can really do development
of Lynx code in the true sense) to take up Klaus' invitation to have a sort
of minilist for first line development only.  It's not easy to read 200+
messages a week even when your native language is English.

The home page, in English, for the Japanized Lynx is:
     http://benten.three-a.co.jp/lynx/en/index.html.
I believe he has a mailto link on there if you have specific questions.

My offer stands to do translation should it be necessary (but I doubt it
will be with Takuya's abilities!)  __Henry
;
;