Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Lynx updates

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Lynx updates
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 10:26:19 +0900 (JST)

>       I think that discussing Lynx development outside of lynx-dev
                                                 ^^^^^^^^^^
> would be a misguided step further down the road of "YOU" ending up

I'm not sure Klaus really meant exclusive of lynx-dev, I think he
meant a `sub-set' within lynx-dev, a way if you will allow me, of
winnowing.  Please consider the tremendous volume of this list, and
that most of that volume is chaff (including this one).  Consider
that the native language of many (the majority?) of the present
developers is not English.

Maybe a STRICTLY-reserved keyword in the Subject: header would be
all that were needed.  0.02 nano$.  __Henry
;
;