Re: LYNX-DEV [Q] SSL-lynx, libwww, I18N...

From: Jung Joowon
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV [Q] SSL-lynx, libwww, I18N...
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 00:32:43 +0900 (KST)

> You can learn about the various archives by visiting http://lynx.browser.org/
> .
> Read the README files at the archives to see what each offers.
>
> As far as modularization, i18n, etc -- subscribe to this list and bring
> your results and your questions.

OK... Thank you...

I thought that the ftp lists are the mirror list.

But I cannot find the messages that I want. Anyway, your pointers made me
know something. :)

And about the paticipation of development...

I feel that you mean "implementation first, negotiation next".
Then, if I make some patch of lynx2-6, where should I upload it?
Should I make my own ftp site (or web site) and place it in there?
What if next version is released? Should I make a new patch for it?
Or some patches will be included next version?

(Actually, this is the first trial of cooperation in Internet. So,
 my questions may be silly. Please let me cooperate with you and
 feel the worthy of Internet cooperation.)

Thanks in advance again.

-Jung Joo-won a.k.a Sanori