LYNX-DEV Lynx and JavaScript

From: Philip Sinfield
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx and JavaScript
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 10:58:11 +1000 (EST)

Hi Lynx Developers,

I am part of a group developing a web based Integrate Learning Environment
for Information Technology undergraduates and the Queensland University of
Technology.

We have a visually impaired student who uses Lynx as his browser.
Unfortunately, our system extensively uses JavaScript and we were wondering
whether the were any plans to introduce JavaScript support into Lynx in the
future?

Thanks,

Philip Sinfield
Computer System Officer
Integrated Learning Environment (ILE) Group,
Faculty of Information
Queensland University of Technology
Brisbane Australia
Philip Sinfield