Re: LYNX-DEV connection

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV connection
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 20:37:09 -0500 (EST)

  From: address@hidden

  A question remain (in fact, a lot of them), how to connect
  directly to a server without going through the Lynx Enhanced
  Pages ?

  And not through General Web resources: starting points for web
  exploration ?

  I still haven't found. Please let me know, maybe one day, I'll
  stop asking such silly questions.

It sounds like you are asking about the g)o keystroke command.
If that's the answer, it sounds like you also haven't found the
help pages.  These you _can_ find quickly at the Lynx Enhanced
Pages.  Or g)o to

http://www.nyu.edu/pages/wsn/subir/lynx/lynx_help/lynx_help_main.html

  What about the mail managing ?

I don't follow you.  What is it that you need to know?

Al Gilman
;
;