LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.6 for UnixWare 2.03

From: jsizemor
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.6 for UnixWare 2.03
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 00:17:00 -0500

I have just subscribed to Lynx-Dev.
Here's my dilema...I'm a newbie on Unix and I've already have
Lynx 2.6 downloaded, uncompressed, and unarchived. I've viewed the files
with Pico. I have not changed any values for these files yet because
I'm afraid of screwing something up. This is as far as I've gotten.
I'm wondering if anyone can send a "Lynx Installment for Dummies" FAQ
or explain just exactly what to do to get this installed.

My account is with "sleepy.giant.net" and thier system is UnixWare 2.03.
The SysAdm has Lynx 2.something and I don't know if they plan to upgrade.
I'm a little uneasy sending a request to him - I know he's a busy man and I
don't
want to bug him.

If any one can help, I will be grateful!
Thanks In Advance! =}

;
;