LYNX-DEV Can Lynx do this?

From: Laurent Duperval
Subject: LYNX-DEV Can Lynx do this?
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 11:55:49 -0500

Hello,

I would like to traverse a tree and dump the html sources to files.  I
tried -crawl -traversal but the result is formatted.  Is this at all
possible?  Also, if it was possible to reproduce the tree structure of
the Web site, this would be even better, although I suppose I can hack
something up with a Perl script.

I looked through part of the archive but there is so much stuff there
that I got a bit lost.  And the traffic is so heavy that I'm reluctant
to subscribe to the mailing list.

Can someone tell me if this is possible?  Also, if there is a better
place to ask "user" questions, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

--
Laurent Duperval          | These opinions are up for sale.  We will
start
                          | $100,000 for an authentic opinion of
address@hidden     | $10? $5?  I'll pay you $1 if you take
them... $5?
VIM FAQ: http://www.Grafnetix.COM/~laurent/vim/

This election is about who's going to be the next President of the
United States!
                -- Vice President Dan Quayle, 1988
;
;