LYNX-DEV Lynx installation problem

From: Christopher Adams
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx installation problem
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 21:39:07 -0700

I apologize if this is not the correct forum for Lynx installation
problems. I am upgrading from Lynx 2.3 to Lynx 2.6. I have gotten as far
as compiling it for VMS on a DEC Alpha. When I try to run a copy of lynx
from my home directory (as a test), the message I get says that
Lynx_dir:lynx.cfg is unavailable, even though the configuration file
resides in the same directory as the executable. Can anyone shed some
light on this before I go any further? I am not on the mailing list, so
private e-mail would be appropriate.

Christopher Adams
;
;