Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.6 Sun4 won't compile

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.6 Sun4 won't compile
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 19:00:17 +0900 (JST)

> I appreciate what help you or anyone else on the list can provide, though.

Okay, it's going to have to be hit n run this time.  Under severe time
constraint.  Sorry.

Weren't you on sunos4.1.1?  I had to give up on that system and upgrade
to sunos4.1.3 because my libc.so.*.* files were acting up for some reason.
I also had to change '/usr/5include' to '/usr/local/include', and '/usr/5lib'
to '/usr/local/lib' for my target, sun4-*, in Makefile when I used gcc.
Since making those two moves, I have not had insurmountable problems in
compiling.  Keep trying.  Lynx is worth it.  __Henry
;
;