Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx reference desk by Excite Search

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx reference desk by Excite Search
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 01:49:05 -0700

Yes, I agree with Al Gilman that if we could set up all the various lynx
archives and pages on one site, and then run something like EWS over that, that
we would have a very valuable and usefull store of lynx knowledge. Does anyone
out there have some space to donate for such? Set things up to mirror stuff
like Subir and others put up, as well as the archives (might as well keep them
there for real, rather than just a mirror) and then use EWS or some sucht
to index over all that. Finally, link it in from lynx.browser.org or make it
look like it actually lives there (search.lynx.browser.org?)

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,