Re: LYNX-DEV problem when page has only one input area

From: Tom Zerucha
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV problem when page has only one input area
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 19:13:29 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 13 Nov 1996, Foteos Macrides wrote:

>       I got rid of the FORM-specific unwind and did set up a complete
> unwind for all open containers on EOF.  It seems to be adequately crash
> proof.  At least, I've been 'z'apping it left and right without any
> crashes. :) :) :)

Today's release (11/15?) still can't see the /FORM in the verisign
enrollment form.  There may be other bad HTML besides the extra
</BLOCKQUOTE>, but I can't get past it.  I get SGML expecting </FORM>, and
got </BLOCKQUOTE>, </FORM> assumed messages.

This is in the digitalid.verisign.com section on the agreement screen.

address@hidden
finger address@hidden for PGP key

;
;