LYNX-DEV document date

From: Albert Yale
Subject: LYNX-DEV document date
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 21:32:00 -0500

hi,

i'd like to know if lynx has the ability to return the date of
modification for a document? (i haven't found the command line
to do it but perhaps my version is too old)

if i can't do it with lynx, can i get a sujestion as to how
it could be done? (its for a small shell script i'm working on)

- Albert Yale

see.Al's.AMAZING.WEBMIRROR!!........http://kairos.dsa.uqam.ca/ay/webmirror
or..Al's.Desensitization.Therapy!!..http://kairos.dsa.uqam.ca/ay/ugly
all.accessible.from.Al's.main.page:.http://kairos.dsa.uqam.ca/ay