LYNX-DEV problem with netscape

From: Harendra Kumar
Subject: LYNX-DEV problem with netscape
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 13:09:14 +0530 (IST)

hi!
        when running netscape on Linux we got error message "Locale C not
 supported".
        what does it mean and please suggest a solution.
bye.

                  | address@hidden |  Harendra Kumar BE III Yr |
                  |                         |   Computer Science        |
                  |                         |     M.N.R. Engg. College  |
                  |                         |       Allahabad  INDIA.   |