LYNX-DEV webwatch-l Question on HTML: http://www.ocnsignal.com (fwd)

From: gregory j. rosmaita
Subject: LYNX-DEV webwatch-l Question on HTML: http://www.ocnsignal.com (fwd)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 06:36:11 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 03:27:44 -0800 (PST)
From: Kelly Ford <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: webwatch-l Question on HTML: http://www.ocnsignal.com

I wonder if someone who's more of an HTML expert can take a quick look at
http://www.ocnsignal.com.  The site has many links that show up as just
the word "link" but the HTML seems to have some specification for alt text
to be shown, although it appears in a different format than I'm used to.
I'd like a better understanding of what's happening before I write to them
asking to correct things.

Kelly Ford
address@hidden
See my home page at www.teleport.com/~kford/index.html