Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.6 on UnixWare - Won't compile!

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.6 on UnixWare - Won't compile!
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 09:52:38 +0900 (JST)

> > I've decided to compile Lynx 2.6 without the Color Slang. I've typed " $

Too bad.  Slang really is worth investing a few weekends on, and color is
the least of it.

> > UX:acomp:ERROR: "LYClean.c", lines 127,128,129 undefined symbol: A_BOLD,
> > A_UNDERLINE, A_REVERSE.

I was hoping someone else more knowledgeable would answer, but I'll give it
another try.  First, and this is important for any application you build,
not just lynx, did you enter `make clean' to remove the old objects before
trying to compile again?      ^^^^^^^^^^

I ask because it seems almost as if you switched to curses without having
bold, underline and reverse defined, ie, as if you were using objects built
for slang.  __Henry
;
;