Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx terminal emulation

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx terminal emulation
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 10:31:31 +0900 (JST)

> Is it possible to run Lynx using wy30 (wyse30) terminals??? These

Should be okay.  Give it a test run:
        telnet 163.51.110.11            (or ibr.nara.kindai.ac.jp)
        login: `lynx'
        Type `wy30' and hit [CR].  Do NOT just hit return for default vt100.

If you succeed in getting on line (we've got bandwidth so narrow that
if you look at it sideways you'd swear it's not there), I'd like to know
the result (Private e-mail OK).

The pubLynx here is set up to use any of the emulations in the ncurses
terminfo database.  If anyone wishes to contribute customized terminfo
files, please do so.  Send the UNCOMPILED file to me <address@hidden
ac.jp>, preferably with a short description of what it does versus an entry
in the standard database.  Many thanks.  __Henry
;
;