LYNX-DEV RE: Lynx2.6 on UW 2.03 - Same errors

From: Jason Sizemore
Subject: LYNX-DEV RE: Lynx2.6 on UW 2.03 - Same errors
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 08:54:18 -0500 (EST)

I did a "make clean" and then tried to recompile it. I got the same
errors as before. The compilation procedure said something about
"l-curses". I think that might be the problem. It's compiling under
"l-curses" instead of "n-curses". How do I fix this?

Once this thing is going, I can use this version to grab the Slang from
the FTP site, install that, then recompile Lynx 2.6 with it. I'm a newbie
when it comes to "anonymous FTP" so I usually use Lynx's "Save To Disk"
option when I encounter files I wish to download from a FTP site. I can
not do this with the version installed by Giant.Net's SysAdms.

Thanks again! =]

** Jason Sizemore "Psycho Sy" **
Http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/9480
E-mail: address@hidden OR address@hidden

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"

;
;