LYNX-DEV compile help

From: Kendall Lloyd
Subject: LYNX-DEV compile help
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 18:17:16 -0500

Hello,
 I am trying to compile lynx2-6 and I am getting the following error
when the compiler quits.

<snip>
LYCharUtils.o LYMap.o ../WWW/Library/unix/libwww.a  -lncurses
LYForms.o: In function `change_form_link':
LYForms.o(.text+0xa81): undefined reference to `winsertln'
make[1]: *** [lynx] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/setup/lynx2-6/src'
make: *** [linux-ncurses] Error 2
address@hidden lynx2-6]#

I am attempting to compile using the command "make linux-ncurses". I
have ncurses 1.9.6 on my system and the system is a PC running Linux
1.2.13. I also tried the other linux compile options but they didn't
seem to get as far before busting. If there is any more info any one
needs to help I wuold be glad to provide. Thanks for your time, and
thanks in advance for any help.

Later,
Kendall<*>
;