Re: LYNX-DEV lynx win3.1

From: Paulo JS Rodrigues
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx win3.1
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 19:02:05 +0000 (GMT)

On Sat, 23 Nov 1996, Master of Puppets wrote:

> Any chance I'll see a Lynx for Window (3.1x/95) ?

I don't know about others trying that.  I managed to compile lynx2.6 to
win32 a week ago and the exe file is about 1MB! It still does nothing
usefull, and since I don't have much time, I don't know if it will ever
do... Maybe on the next holidays :)

I had to use some functions of Win32, so I don't see a straight way to
have it working on win3.1/3.11...

have fun,
paulo.

|)     T (  |)          address@hidden           I found a halo here