Re: LYNX-DEV mailto:address@hidden

From: Hiram Lester, Jr.
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV mailto:address@hidden
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 13:24:50 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 26 Nov 1996, Nelson Henry Eric wrote:

> Are you looking for the `name server lookup interupt' patch by Tom?  The
> patch, as of a month or so ago, was called 'lynx2-6.nsl.patch.gz' and was
> located in `http://www.mich.com/~thomas/ftp/lynxpatches/'.
>
> Hiram, is this patch already in the composite?

Boy, I'm glad flora has the archives in mbox format!  I just pulled down
the whole month so that I could read the messages in Pine that I missed
yesterday when my mail was out, and here's one to me! :)

Yes, Fote added this patch with some modifications to his local codeset
back about the first of the month and they are in the composite patch now.
The only difference in usage is that Tom's patch turned it on by default,
and the composite patch has it turned off by default, so if you want to
use it, you'll need to add -DNSL_FORK to SITE_LYDEFS in the top-level
Makefile.