LYNX-DEV Hotwired interview questions

From: Rob Partington
Subject: LYNX-DEV Hotwired interview questions
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 18:56:42 GMT

Ok, the HotWired questions follow.  I'll post my prospective answers
tomorrow sometime so you can all flame me to death.  :-)

Rob Partington
Harassed Netlink Admin

Questions
---------

Could you give us a little history of the Lynx project, and how you got
involved?

It sounds like a truely collabrative project. How do you keep such a mass
of work organized?

In this era of browser wars and intense, web-based multimedia, what's your
motivation to continue a text-only browser?

        [note: I'm interested in your thoughts on access for the disabled,
too, if it fits here.]

Any tips for Web authors? How can we ensure our pages are Lynx-friendly?

Will Lynx ever handle things like Tables and Frames? Can you see possible
text-only solutions to future technologies like Cascading Stylesheets,
Regions, or Dynamic HTML?

Any other innovations we can look forward to?

;
;