LYNX-DEV FAQ update

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: LYNX-DEV FAQ update
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 15:57:41 -0700

Hi all,

I have been working a bit on the FAQ (http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/lynxfaq.html)
today, and would like some feedback. I have added a new file for keyboard
related questions and answers. I then went on to add some information about
navigating within the current document. Open the FAQ, select "How do I use
the keyboard to..." and then select "Moving within the current document" to
get to the information I added. I am intrested in comments regarding both the
layout and content.

Also, I added the beginnings of a glossary. You can access it by going to the
FAQ page and selecting "What is the meaning of..." and then selecting "view
the entire glossary". I am intrested here in getting good definitions for
any of the items, and also further terms to be added (preferably with
definitions).

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,