Re: LYNX-DEV Forms and mailto

From: Hiram Lester, Jr.
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Forms and mailto
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 02:51:21 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 28 Nov 1996, Lise Andreasen wrote:

> My question is: Do any of you know where I can find these "freeware
> scripts" mentioned above? I'd rather use (and promote) some written by
> other people, because I think security is as much an issue here as with
> CGI. Security is hard to deal with the right way.
>
> Reading what you guys are talking about right now (patches, and other
> very lynx specific things) this seems awfully off topic. If this is not
> the right forum for this question, please point me in the right
> direction. Thanks in advance.

Well, not sure if it's the right place or not, but we'll try to help. :)
Go to Yahoo and do a search for CGI and you'll get a whole bunch of
listings for CGI archives.  You can try adding freeware to the search to
narrow it.  A particularly good site is Matt's Script Archive, but I don't
have the URL handy...