LYNX-DEV indexing local www tree

From: Ken Brown
Subject: LYNX-DEV indexing local www tree
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 08:58:38 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I'm not currently on the the mailing list...

I gather 2-6 has the crawl/travresal feature.  I'd like to create a
searchable database for our domain's html docs.  I'm using NCSA's httpd on
an Ultrix box.

Any pointers to scripts/methods/etc., would be most welcomed.  I'll
summarize the success (hopefully) to this list.

Thank you in advance...