LYNX-DEV Composite Patch + Color Patch

From: Rob Partington
Subject: LYNX-DEV Composite Patch + Color Patch
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 22:33:53 +0000 (GMT)

Ok, there are now four linux binaries, and two new distributions up
on lynx.browser.org in my subtree.  There are also some GIF graphs
for the access statistics of lynx.browser.org up until about 7am on
the 24th November.

The version of my patches on there is about a week out of date, but
I'm at work, and my new patch is at home  :-/  I'll try and put an
even newer version up tomorrow, but I've got at least one meeting
and I'll be the senior person here for most of the morning as well,
so my free time must be scarce.

Rob Partington
Sometime Lynx Hacker

--