Re: LYNX-DEV Composite Patch + Color Patch

From: Jason Sizemore
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Composite Patch + Color Patch
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 03:14:32 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 28 Nov 1996, Hiram Lester, Jr. wrote:

> Rxvt is a color xterm and I think there is one other.  Not sure where to
> get them though.  Try a net search.  As to slang's home, look in the
> userdefs.h in the slang section, and it tells you.  I think it's something
> like space.mit.edu/~davis...

You can get Slang0.99-37.tar.gz from FTP://space.mit.edu/pub/davis/slang

I've grabbed it from there 2 days ago. This is the latest version. It's
not too big either...

** Jason Sizemore "Psycho Sy" **
Http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/9480
E-mail: address@hidden OR address@hidden

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"

;
;