Re: LYNX-DEV Jump file use

From: Subir Grewal
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Jump file use
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 09:59:11 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 29 Nov 1996, Wayne Buttles wrote:

:
:I am curious how many people utilize the jump file support in Lynx.  It
:almost seems easier to use bookmarks and the / command.

3 scren redraws, at 2400, that is BAD.  I use jumps all the time.

address@hidden  +  Lynx 2.6  +  PGP  +  http://www.crl.com/~subir/
Silverman's Law:
        If Murphy's Law can go wrong, it will.

;