Re: LYNX-DEV ANNOUNCE: lynx2.6 chartrans

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV ANNOUNCE: lynx2.6 chartrans
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 14:57:12 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 28 Nov 1996, Klaus Weide wrote:

>[...]
>   The code is available from

> To compile, you need to get lynx-patch-2.6ct-0.1.pch.gz, *and* either
> of lynx-newfiles-2.6ct-0.1.zip or lynx-newfiles-2.6ct-0.1.tar.gz.
> See the README.chartrans, which is included in the lynx-newfiles-* files
> and also readable at the above address.

A small update:

I have tweaked the patch file so that it works against the latest
Composite Patches set (with CHANGES date 11-28-96).  In other words,
you can have the Multiple Bookmarks (which Hiram has now added to the
CP) together with my chartrans mods.

It is hopefully clear from my page which patch file to use.

(I have compiled successfully with the latest CP including Mult. Bookmarks,
but haven't tried the Bookmarks yet.  But it's right there on the Options
Screen waiting to be enabled..)

  Klaus

;
;