Re: LYNX-DEV Composite Patch + Color Patch

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Composite Patch + Color Patch
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996 13:06:49 +0900 (JST)

> Rxvt is a color xterm and I think there is one other.  Not sure where to
> get them though.  Try a net search.  As to slang's home, look in the

`rxvt' is in the terminfo database that goes with ncurses.  Probably the
best resource for getting information on ncurses and the latest terminfo
database is: `http://www.ccil.org/~esr/ncurses.html'.

If you'd like to test `rxvt', and have a telnet or other emulator that
handles x-stuff, connect to `163.51.110.11', login as `lynx' and then
enter `rxvt'.  Any feedback greatly appreciated.  <address@hidden>

__Henry
;
;