Re: LYNX-DEV Bug Report

From: Hiram Lester, Jr.
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Bug Report
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 19:00:39 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 1 Dec 1996, Duncan Hill wrote:

> Greetings.. One bug report for you.  Original Lynx 2-6 code, patched with
> the lates 2-6updates.zip so as to include multi-bookmarks.
> In userdefs.h, defined
> GOTOBUFFER TRUE
>
> and got an error when compiling along lines of:
> LYMain.c:141 GOTOBUFFER not defined.

Extract the userdefs.h from the updates and try it again or look closely
at your userdefs.h.  I'd suspect you made an error when editing that
commented it out or something, because without that defined, it wouldn't
compile on ANY platform, and it compiled fine on Linux and HP-UX and the
'g'oto buffer works fine on both versions.  Apparently it compiled on VMS
too, or Fote wouldn't have released it. :)