Re: LYNX-DEV Bug in Lynx 2.6 under IRIX with large tables

From: Mike Brudenell
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Bug in Lynx 2.6 under IRIX with large tables
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 16:37:31 +0000 (GMT)

Ummm...  still no-go, I'm afraid.

I applied the patches, recompiled everything, and Lynx still crashes on
this page.  The worst thing is that if it is not being run under the
control of the debugger it ends up in an infinite CPU gobbling loop that
can be broken out of (except by logging in again and "kill -9"-ing it).

Is there anything else I can try?  (Or do to provide people with more
information about the problem?)

Reminder: please e-mail me directly, as I am not a member of the Lynx-Dev
list.

Cheers,

--
Mike Brudenell                                         <address@hidden>
The Computing Service, University of York, Heslington, York, YO1 5DD, UK